Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding: The set-up

Well it has been three months but I am going to try and finish up the stories from my wedding that I started back in November. I am doing this for others to read and see but mostly for me to have a collection of all the special stories and pictures in one place. I posted about some special memories and traditions in November but now that I have ALL my pictures I am going to try and start at the beginning.

The day of the wedding started bright and early at 6 AM. I was nervous before that morning not because of the actual wedding but because of how much we had to do. I was afraid that we wouldn't have enough time since I was NOT able to decorate the ceremony site OR the reception hall until that day. However that morning I had lots of amazing help including friends, bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers, parents, cousins and lots of other family.


Here is the blank canvas we had to start with at the reception hall:




Here are some pics of the decorating process at the reception hall:




And here are some pics of the final results that morning before people started showing up at the reception hall:














Here is the set-up at the ceremony site before people started showing up:
















Everything came together nicely and in perfect timing! Nothing took too long or didn't work out. Even the weather cooperated nicely, it was a warm and sunny day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment